WELCOME to the Website of First Digital and Techno-
Forensics Training and Capacity Building -
Forensics Consultancy (including Forensics Examination and acting as Expert Witnesses in the Courts and Tribunals)
Forensics Laboratories -
Sales and Maintenance of Forensics Equipment, Software, Tools and Kits
INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL & MOBILE FORENSICS CONFERENCE, TINAPA, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE, NIGERIA
The Computer Forensics Institute, Nigeria (CFIN) in collaboration with First Digital & Techno-
2014 INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL AND MOBILE FORENSICS CONFERENCE
Venue: Tinapa, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria
This International Digital & Mobile Forensics Conference, therefore, is expected to cover all aspects of cybersecurity, digital and mobile/phone forensics, electronic evidence collection, analysis, presentation and crime scene documentation. Rich contents and depth are expected from each presentation. Hence, we have assembled the best speakers in various areas of forensics to meet your needs at the conference.
BENEFITS OF THE TINAPA2014 CONFERENCE & TRAINING EXPO:
Participants at the Conference will benefit in at least four ways:
• First, they will learn how to use digital, mobile and computer forensics to tackle and prevent the menace of terrorism, insurgency and cyber-
• Second, participants will learn how to acquire, extract and use electronic evidence in the investigation and prosecution of criminal and civil cases.
• Third, participants will be able to have hands-
• Fourth, participants will be able to network with their peers and specialists in the field of cybersecurity, digital, mobile and computer forensics.
Some of the topics selected for the conference include:
• Cell phone, handheld device, and smartphone forensics
• Equipping Law-
• Nigeria’s new Evidence Act, 2011 and the Challenges of Electronic Evidence.
• Securing the Cashless Society through Digital Forensics: A Case Study of CBN Initiative
• Forensics as tool for combating and detection of Electronic Fund Transfer Fraud (incl. ATM fraud)
• Electronic Voting Systems: Role of Digital Forensics in Securing Votes and ensuring true Democracy
• Securing National Identity Management Databases using Digital Forensics
• Digital Forensics: A tool for Prosecutors and the Defense Counsels
• Kidnapping and Hostage Forensics
• Evidence collection and crime scene documentation
• Network forensic Investigation (including those involving cloud computing)
(Also see: AGENDA for the Conference for scheduling of these topics)
• Are you interested in presenting a paper at the conference? If Yes, click here
• To register for the Conference, click here.
• To be a Sponsor of the Conference, click here
• To register for an Exhibition Stand at the conference, click here
• For information about Pre-
• For the Conference Agenda, click here
• For Hotels and Transportation during the Conference, click here
• For Frequently Asked Questions about the Conference, click here
For further enquiries, please contact:
Dr. Peter Olu. Olayiwola, BBA, MBA, Ph.D., FCFI, FNCS, ACE, C.itp
Conference 2014 Coordinator
First Digital & Techno-
Jinifa Plaza, 2nd Floor, Suite 217B
Muhammadu Buhari Way/Prince Samuel Ademulegun Road
Central Area (Near Grand Square)
Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
CONFERENCE FEE -
Fee schedule for the International Digital & Mobile Forensics Conference:
S/N DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT CONFERENCE FEES
1. From 1st September -
2. From 1st November -
3. CFIN Members from 1st Sept. -
4. CFIN Members from 1st Nov. -
5. Students and Corpers N25, 000.00
The Conference fee covers Conference materials, attendance at all training sessions, lunch and certificate of attendance. Hotel accommodation and transportation to the venue are excluded.
All payments should be made to:
Bank: GTBank PLC;
Acct. Name: First Digital & Techno-
Account No.: 0119-
Sort Code: 058-
Theme: Digital and Mobile Forensics: Tools for National Security and
Criminal Justice System.
Plan to be there! Click here to register.