Details of the training leading to Computer Forensics Institute, Nigeria (CFIN) -
COURSE TITLE: CYBER SECURITY, DIGITAL AND COMPUTER FORENSICS CERTIFICATION BOOTCAMP
1. Nature and Scope of Digital and Computer Forensics
2. Cybercrimes and Cybersecuity
3. Legal Framework for Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity
4. Biometrics: Methods and Applications in Investigation and Prosecution
5. Data Recovery: Tools and Techniques for Forensic Analysis
8. Cryptology: Encryption/Decryption Systems
9. Electronic Evidence Analysis, Reporting and Presentation
10. Digital Forensics as a Profession
This will be followed at the end of the course by the Digital and Computer Forensics Examiner Certification Examination for the MCFI designation of the Computer Forensics Institute, Nigeria (CFIN).
TARGET PARTICIPANTS: Investigators, Prosecutors, Law Enforcement and Security Officers, Intelligence Officers, Legal Officers, Judicial Officers, Auditors, Accountants, Information Technology Professionals, Operations Officers, Administrators, Academicians, Students of Tertiary Institutions, and individuals interested in pursuing a career or in carrying out research in cybersecurity, digital and computer forensics, and those who have to present digital/forensic evidence in courts and tribunals and those interested in having knowledge of forensics.
DURATION: Five (5) Days Intensive (Monday to Friday); 9am – 5pm Daily.
This year's TRAINING SCHEDULE is provided below:
TO REQUEST FOR INVITATION LETTER TO THE BOOT CAMPS, PLEASE CHOOSE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MOST CONVENIENT FOR YOU:
1. Text your NAMES, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER and COURSE you are interested in to: +234-
2. Call +234-
3. Fill the short form on the right and click <SEND> there.
We shall be glad to send you an email containing full details of the Boot Camps and how to register for the Boot Camps. We look forward to hearing from you.